Our brand new slate blue sweater, another variant of our pigment range of sweaters. We have had this flapper lady waiting to be put on this sweater for a long time now.
- 9oz (300 gm) 80% cotton/20% polyester blend
- ring spun cotton
- 100% cotton 30 singles face yarn
- split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- twill neck tape
- 1 x 1 ribbing at neck, cuffs and waistband
- standard fit
- The pigment-dyeing process gives each garment unique character. Please allow for slight color variation in production and washing
- Care Instructions: Due to the nature of pigment dye, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We therefore strongly recommend washing these garments only with like-colored garments, as some of the pigment dyes may stain light or white colored garments in the wash cycle.
- Washing the garments in cold water will reduce the possibility of staining.